If you’re an experienced AM with at least 3 years agency experience we would love to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone to act as a crucial link between our clients and the agency – liaising internally and with clients to co-ordinate and deliver multi-channel creative campaigns. Someone to oversee Day-to-day management of campaigns to ensure they are completed on time, on brief and to budget.
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss projects and take briefs
- working with the Account Director and Creative team to produce multi-media campaigns (offline, online, TV)
- writing creative briefs and developing campaign timing plans
- presenting creative concepts to clients for feedback
- producing cost estimates, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Liaising with suppliers
- arranging and attending meetings or Co-Create sessions
- undertaking research (e.g. competitor reviews)
Skills we need:
- At least 3 years agency experience
- both on and offline (across multiple channels) experience
- great attention to detail – checking amends, proof-reading and testing
- ability to multi-task
- time management and organisational skills
- ability to run jobs through the agency from early concepts through to final artwork (single handedly if required)
- ability to critique creative and ensure on brief
- relationship building both with clients and within the agency
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Keynote (with experience putting presentations together)
- Finance experience (cost estimates, invoicing etc)
The new Account Manager is someone who is:
- a confident communicator
- enthusiastic, pro-active, keen to learn and develop in a thriving agency
- happy to work as a member of a team or independently, when required
- a good and passionate creative thinker
- ‘gets’ what we’re about: idea’s, relationships, and Co-Create
- Happy to travel for work
The Account Manager will work closely with the Account Director to deliver all campaigns for the agency’s key clients. They will manage the day-to-day running of projects and will be responsible for their delivery.
This candidate needs to be happy to travel potentially weekly for work to London or Scotland to help service accounts and they need to hold a full driving license and own a car as some of our clients are not easy to commute to via public transport.
The Opportunity: Help us to grow client relationships and the business through both agency locations in London and Huddersfield